Title: Teacher Instructional Presenter
Location: Remote from your classroom
Position Area: Current Elementary, Middle or High School Level Teacher
Teacher Salary: $15 per video / four (2-5 minute) videos per month
Our Teacher Instructional Presenter will be responsible for recording themselves teaching (2-5 minutes), creating videos monthly on general best practices that can be applied towards teachers in different cultures. The initial project will include four videos per month minimum.
Will be provided a list of topics and script structure on many subjects such as best instructional practices of teachers and classroom management practices that can be applied to a general multicultural education audience.
The ideal candidate can develop amazing and effective video content for online audiences.
- Current practicing teacher (Elementary, Middle or High School Level)
- Experience formatting and uploading video content for the web
- Knowledge of basic recording devices and microphones to enhance video quality and sound
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in General Education, English, Math or Science related field
- 1+ years of teaching experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create multiple (2-5 minute) videos per month on general best practices
- Remain up to date with educational technology
- Participate in professional meetings
- Other duties associated with this position assigned